Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Inspired by other friends and family that have created their own blog, I decided to give it a try. New to blogging, it will be a lot of trial and error which I already discoverd when I wrote my first entry and then it disappeared. Hmm, not a good start.
We just returned from a 2 week trip to Sweden. We went to visit friends and family, but most importantly to have Emmie Christened. She was Christened in the same church I was 37 years ago, and Hayden 4 years ago. It's a pretty little church from the 12th century. Talking about Emmie, she is just waking up so I will have to continue later.

No comments:

The Binfield's

The Binfield's
Gary, Hayden, Annika & Emmie

About Me

Gary Annika Hayden (almost 5 years) Emmie (10 months) Svea (dog) Elaine (cat)

Labels

Welcome to the Binfield blog. Please check in with us to see
what we are up to. We will try to write and add pictures as often as possible,
so all our friends and family scattered around the world can follow us.
Cheers,
Annika, Gary, Hayden & Emmie